A Fund has been established in memory of Amir Lopatin at FJC - A Foundation of Donor Advised Funds.
Follow the instructions below to make an Online contribution to the:
Amir S. Lopatin Memorial Fund
- Visit http://www.justgive.org/giving/donate.jsp?charityId=12522
- Insert the amount you wish to donate.
- At the bottom of the page, enter "Amir S. Lopatin Memorial Fund at the FJC" under the field titled "Designated Donation"
- Click on "Add to Basket."
- A page entitled "Your Donations" will appear. Continue on by clicking on "Proceed to Checkout."
- The next screen requests that you either Create an Account as a New Visitor or log in as a Returning Visitor.
- Complete the billing information as requested.
- Review and complete your donations. You will be asked to confirm the donations, the donor information and to select a payment method. You can choose a credit card from Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
Donations made through JustGive.org are tax deductible to the full amount allowed by law. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your donation from JustGive.org for tax purposes. JustGive.org sends out the donations made on a monthly basis so FJC will not receive it until the end of the month in which you make your donation. JustGive.org deducts a fee of up to 3% from all donations made to cover their transaction costs. FJC will receive the balance after the deduction of the fee, but your tax deduction will be for the full amount of your donation.
If you have any questions or would like to make a contribution using appreciated securities, please contact FJC at (212) 714-0001.
Last Updated Monday, April 18 2005 @ 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time; 7,479 Hits